Translations
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
-20%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
-20% Récupérateur à eau mural 300 litres (Anthracite)
79 € 99 €
Voir le deal

Saga's blog 2008/01/13

Saga's blog 2008/01/13 Empty Saga's blog 2008/01/13

Message  Admin Ven 2 Avr - 2:13

As it's been published on the official homepage, all three performances in Aomori and Sapporo are being postponed.

The words I'll write here after this I had no choice but to publish them on this blog, and even if I don't make much sense, if you don't mind I wish you'd lend me your ear.

First of all, to all of those who had made it to Aomori QUARTER, I'm truly sorry that we came up with this sudden postponement right before the curtain rise.

What's done is done, and no matter what I say there's no excuse for it, but we truly wanted to come on stage and apologize ourselves.
We wanted the explanation to come directly from our mouths.

But we were facing various situations that were unrelated to everyone, and in reality, I think it was wrong that we didn't take action. I'm truly sorry.

Actually, I'd also like to apologize to Sugimoto-san who stood on stage instead of us, though it truly helped us.

And to everyone around the country, including those in Aomori and Sapporo, I'm truly sorry.

I know everyone had been waiting for us for a long time, and right now I still can't find the right words to say.

But even at this time, I want us to be stronger than anyone else.

Tora-shi is also surely putting up a fight right now, so I think everyone and the members and the staff should do the same.

The important is that we'll overcome this together. And I believe there'll be an even brighter light once we'll have succeeded.

The pain is probably the same for all the fans. I think there are also people who are more devastated than others too. There's nothing we can do at the moment, but we're receiving all of your messages.

He didn't speak about it a lot probably because he told himself "Tora-shi is the type who doesn't speak in details about his personality or illness, so it doesn't matter much!", but we believe him and I'm confident that we'll be together until he powers up and comes back.

alice nine. won't stand on stage unless these 5 people are there.
And it's not necessary to cry tears of sadness on stage.
Tears are ok only during songs.
Until everyone is able to do their best smile again, I hope you'll be waiting.

That's all I had to say for now.
Let's be strong.

Admin
Admin

https://griever.forumactif.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas