Translations
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
ETB Pokémon Fable Nébuleuse : où acheter le coffret dresseur ...
Voir le deal

Great job☆

Great job☆ Empty Great job☆

Message  Admin Ven 2 Avr - 1:15

Great job☆ 10020020902

I really just noticed it's been almost half a year (laugh)

Today's live was fun!
Well I think I've learned various things during this tour.
Somehow lately, there's been a lot on my mind, but when I see everyone's smiling faces, it all gets blown away.
In a lot of places I've been doing impersonations and telling jokes, and I guess that no one could really see my character,
but even I haven't been able to understand it until recently (laugh)
But I guess that one of the things I became aware of during this tour is this, "I like to see people, whether they are men or women, laugh and smile".

Simply put, I like music too of course, but if it didn't get people to smile, I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing (laugh)

I think that music is the key that opens the drawer of one's memories.

Everyone's got an infinite number of memories attached the the music they've heard, and when you hear one of these songs, don't you recall those things too?

The good and the bad memories, when I listen to this song, when I open it with this key, I'm able to remember everything that makes me smile.
I think about this band, the songs they've made and the lives they want to do.

Also, even if I'd been looking scrawny lately because of the illness I contracted last Christmas, I'm doing well now and my weight's been restored too (laugh)

Also, the hairdo I had when we joined PS Company is back!1
I call it ULTRAMAN HAIR (laugh)

Also, let's laugh, wreak havoc and smash things up at the additional performance too☆

Admin
Admin

https://griever.forumactif.com

Revenir en haut Aller en bas